How to identify which style of crank is on your bike. You will be guided to the corresponding crank removal and installation video if it exists in our collection.
Questions or comments? Leave them below!
See all our Crank & Pedal videos in our Crank & Pedal playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGCTGpvdT04SdAP5vThZlOInVsJ891lm4
For a text-based walk-through of this process: http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/how-to-remove-and-install-a-crank
The following crank types are covered:
• Self-extracting cranksets ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAj-zbynPI&list=PLGCTGpvdT04SdAP5vThZlOInVsJ891lm4&index=5
• Two-piece compression-slotted cranksets ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqBtB8Kyl2U&list=PLGCTGpvdT04SdAP5vThZlOInVsJ891lm4&index=3)
• Campagnolo® Power-Torque™ ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0IKYhvuyLA&list=PLGCTGpvdT04SdAP5vThZlOInVsJ891lm4&index=8
• Campagnolo® Ultra-Torque™ ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntsI0-ScBVc&list=PLGCTGpvdT04SdAP5vThZlOInVsJ891lm4&index=7
• Three piece crankset ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPQyQnNdews&index=4&list=PLGCTGpvdT04SdAP5vThZlOInVsJ891lm4, including:
– ISIS Drive
– Shimano® Octalink®
– Power Spline™
– (for BMX/Freestyle Crank see http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/bmx-three-piece-crank-service)
• One-piece cranksets ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpl_wlTBC8k&list=PLGCTGpvdT04SdAP5vThZlOInVsJ891lm4&index=6
➤ Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/parktoolcompany?sub_confirmation=1
➤ Like: https://www.facebook.com/parktool
➤ Follow: https://www.instagram.com/parktoolblue
➤ Fix It:
Did you know that Park Tool is the #1 resource for bicycle repair education?
• Visit our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/parktool
• Visit the Repair Help section of Parktool.com: http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/
• Check out The Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair: http://www.parktool.com/product/big-blue-book-of-bicycle-repair-3rd-edition-bbb-3
➤ About Park Tool:
Since our founding in 1963, Park Tool has been the leading name in bicycle tools. Our YouTube channel is an extension of our mission to be the ultimate resource for mechanics and riders of all skill levels. Here you will find comprehensive repair help tutorials for a wide range of components and processes, as well as troubleshooting guides, tips and tricks, and information on the latest Park Tool products.