4 Healthy Oatmeal Recipes
If you looking for nice, easy and healthy recipe with oatmeal, this is the place for you. 4 healthy and delicious oatmeal recipes, good for lunch or any other time of the day.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/4-Easy-and-Healthy-Oatmeal-Recipes
More Healthy Recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
Tuna Patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Beet Burger: http://bit.ly/BeetrootBurger
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Banana oatmeal muffins
4 cups (350g) rolled oats
1/2 cup (170g) honey/maple syrup/date syrup
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup mushed bananas (about 3large bananas)
1 cup (240ml) milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
Dark chocolate chips for topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, milk, honey and vanilla extract. Whisk all together.
3. In another bowl add rolled oats, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
4. Combine together wet and dry ingredients, mix just until combined.
5. Put paper muffin cups into muffin tin (optional) and spry the paper muffin cups with cooking oil.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, top with chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until muffins are just golden brown.
8. Place the muffins on a cooling rack to cool.
Banana oatmeal pancakes
2 ripe bananas
2/3 cup (60g) oatmeal flour
2/3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tsp coconut oil
Maple syrup to serve (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, beat until smooth mixture. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, oatmeal flour and baking powder. Stir until well combined.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 tsp coconut oil. Pour batter into the skillet and cook 1-2 min. flip the pancake and cook 1-2 min more.
3. Drizzle with maple syrup.
Maple & chocolate chip oatmeal cookies:
1¼ cups (100g) quick oats
3/4 cup (90g) flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup (106g) maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (90g) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In other bowl whisk together egg, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Add the chocolate chips and give a last stir.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. Roll into balls. place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Slightly flatten.
6. Bake for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
Healthy granola bars
3 cups (270g) rolled oats
1 cup (140g) almonds
1/3 cup (40g) peanuts
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries or sour cherries
2 tablespoons (12g) desiccated/shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup +1½ tbsp (200g) honey or agave syrup
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (80g) coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). line a 10” x 8” (25 X 20 cm) pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Spread in baking pan, pressing down very firmly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
5. Remove from the pan and cut into bars.
How to make banana oats pan cake without adding eggs???
I like COOKIES!🍪
Can I use canola oil to replace coconut oil?
Reply to comment otherwise close thus channel
Banana oatmeal muffins 0:20
Banana oatmeal pancakes: 2:00
Maple & chocolate chip oatmeal cookies: 3:27
Granola bars: 5:16
Which recipe is your favorite?
Thank you for the great video. Very beautiful! Please also subscribe to my channel. Check out my recipes with oatmeal for yourself: https://youtu.be/MXZzhQggaj0
I would be happy to get your feedback 🙂
Just tried the pancakes and I am absolutely in love with this recipe. Thanks a million for sharing it😊.
Such delicious and healthy oatmeal recipes these are!! One should definitely try these as these are amazing and very easy to prepare recipes. I tried these recipes using Rolled Oats and Dried Cranberries from True Elements – a Clean Label food Brand and 100% Wholegrain Certified Company. Their products are a must try as they’re very authentic with no extra additives or preservatives. Do check them out once and definitely try these recipes.
I’m here because my mom owns enough oats to last a nuclear falls out quarantine… And she keeps buying more…
Looks very tasty and healthy! i love oats and oatmeals. My personal favorite is true elements whole oatmeal
I dont have maple syrup what else can i use?
the cookies are healthy but arent the calories a lot?
Très bon, très joli, très sain, MAIS trèèèès calorique malheureusement
How the hell are these "Healthy"??? Having oatmeal in them does NOT make them healthy, in fact these recipes are anything but healthy
Love this recipes so much.its all my favorites 😋
ضيفة جديدة معاكم نتمنى يدوم التعاون
Türkçe dili yok mu ???
can’t wait to try this out, the cookie recipe looks so simple, absolutely love the small portion of it. most recipes are always using 2/3 cups of oats and flour 0.o
The recipes are good but the music is very annoying.
Se ven excelentes 😋😋, las haré. Gracias 🙌🏻
is it really dellicious like it looks?? please be honest
Con traducción ❤️ gracias
This was such a amazing video!!! 😃👍
substitute for maple syrup?
To make these do I have to leave the oats soaked over night ?
can u pin the oats u use please??
are they instant oats?
Can we omit honey in these recipes?
Most I use the coconut oil?
Can Quick oats be used instead?
Chbvbbhhhbbb bon 😮 un un
Looks delicious 😋.
So fake doesn’t work at all
oats pancake and muffins are now the favorites I like to have oats every day I use true elements rolled oats.
Can the granola recipe be preserved for a longer period of time?
If I don’t have baking powder what can i use..tnx
"Thanks for the video, this was really useful!
I’ve started my routine with oats, eggs and flax seed is that ok?
I’ve watched it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkUfZiHqqN4"
Thank you for sharing this recipe
Only to me when I put the granola bars in the oven they never get solid and always break apart , like, all the cereal just separate individually and so I neither can cut it cause the compost hasn’t solidified? I mean, I tried twice to make the bars with oatmeal and cereals with honey, I layed it down on the baking tray, put in oven for like 40 min at 160° and in the cooking process into the oven the dough didn’t get solid but it stayed in the same way I put it,with the cereals a parts. I hope it was understandable ,idk how to explain it in another way, it’s something you can understand only seeing or doing it
any substitute for the maple syrup in the cookies?
I am going to try your oatmeal cookie recipe right now, BTW these look great, and the fact that they are healthy, that’s so cool, keep up the amazing work<3
Very nice 👌🌹👌🌹👌🌹👌💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞🥰💞
Would have been great if macros were actually provided. I mean, all food can be considered healthy, the problem is that, you don’t know how much you should consume.
Alternate for egg